Fire Control PLAN (Protection, Detection & Fighting )
1. Location of Fire Control Stations
2. Class / Admin Approval.
3. Any Modification with Approval endorsement
4. Fire plan in the containers both P & S.
5. Emergency Escape route with the Lighting & rescue arrangement
6. Alternate Escape Route.
7. Location & quantity of the EEBD
8. Location & quantity of SCBA with fire man Outfits
9. Fire Integrity of Ship Sections with the Bulkhead Class
10. Fire Detection Details- accommodation, Machinery & the cargo spaces.
11. Manual Call Points & Alarms
12. Fixed Flooding System- CO2, Foam, Dry powder
13. Fixed Auto / Manual Fire Detect & Extinguish for M/C Space (Hi Fog)
14. Fixed Sea Water Fire Fighting system with the Emergency & Main Fire pump, Fire line, Isolation & drain valves, hydrant, nozzles, hoses & international Shore coupling.
15. Location & Types of the Portable & semi Portable Fire Extinguishers
16. Location & type of Local Apply Systems – ME scavenge Space, Purifier Room, Boiler Space, Galley Space & Paint Locker.
17. Location & Method of stopping Ventilation Fans & the Dampers
18. Location & Method of fuel tank isolation by the quick closing valves
19. Location & method of Stopping F.O. Pumps
20. IMO Symbols pasted as per IMO requirement.