1) Work Rest Hrs ILO form available, pasted followed.
2) Record of work rest hrs.
3) Record of violations and corrective /preventive actions.
4) NC raised for work rest hrs.
5) AC working/Maintained.
6) Ventilation working/maintained.
7) Heating working/maintained.
8) Toilets working /sewage treatment plant working maintained. No leak , No smell. Water available.
9)Adequate lighting and well illumination.
10) Galley hot plate working, hot / cold water available in in galley.
11) Provision refer working, temperatures maintained.
12) Laundry washing machine working.
13) potable water is clean/ tested/ standard maintained/ record available. Tanks cleaned and disinfected with in 12 months ,record available, Shore connection pipe available.
14) Commutator working galley.
15) Engine room insulation
16) Engine room vibration/noise
18) Occupations health hazards been taken care of risk assessment been carried out.
19) Machinery guards available.
20) Emergency stops working tested.
21) Hot work / enclosed space procedures followed.
22) ER personal knows the onboard complain procedure and complains properly dealt with as a department head.
• Entitlement to leave
• Seafarer compensation (ship’s loss or foundering)
• Manning levels of the ship
• On-board recreational facilities
• Food and catering
• Health and safety and accident prevention
• On-board medical care
• Shipowners’ liability
• Health and safety protection/ accident prevention
• Access to shore-based welfare facilities
• Social security
1. Maslow’s Theory of Need Hierarchy:
2. Herzberg’s Two Factors or Motivation-Hygiene Theory:
3. Mc. Gregor’s Theory X and Theory Y:
Maslow’s Theory of Need Hierarchy